Send me regular updates and alerts

  No.1 Immigration Consultants in world

USA Fiance Dependent Visa(K1)


USA Fiancé Dependent Visa or USA K1 Visa is meant for travelling to US for the purpose of visiting or settling with Fiancé in USA. It is a non-immigrant visa and the technical name is K1 Visa. K1 visa is for travelers, who want to settle with their Fiancé and get married.

The visa is valid for 90 days and within the validity period the foreign Fiancé citizen should be married. The foreign-citizen can then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)


Documents Required

  • Document indicating that you have sufficient funds to sustain the stay in USA for 90 days
  • Accommodation proof document. (Applicants who would be staying with their Fiancé or Fiancé’s family need to provide invitation letter while applicant who would stay in hotel need to give hotel booking confirmation)
  • Valid passport with a validity date at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the U.S
  • Evidence of relationship with your U.S. based fiancé(e)


Visa Fee & Processing Time

Visa fee for the USA K1 Visa is: $340

Visa processing time ranges from 10-15 days.

Disclaimer: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice.


Process Flow Chart


Opulentus Services

Opulentus offers advice and guidance for best possible documentation. We assist and guide you at each step till you get your visa.

  • Visa documentation*
  • Provide you the document checklist stage-wise and assisting you with the requisites and the alternatives upon receiving the signed service agreement copy
  • Provide documents samples and assist you with inputs wherever necessary
  • Corresponding with the department, on your behalf, if required

*Documentation service differs from country to country. Please refer your Service Agreement for further details.


Immigration Evaluation Contact Opulentus Immigration Advice